Monday, August 10, 2015

10 August 2015

Ok boys and girls it is almost time for a new year of golf here is the deal

1    .Monday,Wednesday, Friday     are membership tee times we get to made tee times before or after the men club  tee time are to be back up by a sign up sheet turn in 21 days in advance .

2.    all other days tee time are like last year up to 21 days in advance first come first served .

3.    Reseading  Starts 6 Sept 2015 the club reopens on 21 Sept 2015 tee time can be made up to 21 days in advance as stated above. That Said the first sign up sheet for the group can be turn in on 7 Sept and any day after that so

4. Players that want to play can e_mail me at cavdave@hughes.net and I will add the name or names to the list or call me at 760-267-7968  and I will do the same or they can see me at the course and I will have a sign up sheet with me.

5. I will only book tee times as needed by the sign up sheet, players no showing tee times will have to deal with the course by name . I will not paid for players that are no shows

6. It sound hard but it not sign up, come play have fun. I will do the best I can so that all can play and have a good time just help me out

No comments:

Post a Comment